Saturday 15 July 2017

As much as I love the vegetable growing, this year is the first year I'm trying to grow flowers too. My most successful one is a hydrangea I planted in my front garden, and I loved it so much decided I wanted one in the back garden too.


Hopefully you can see it hidden in the corner! It's pretty small at the moment but I'm hoping it'll eventually get bigger and fill that area with some lovely blue and pink blooms.


This is what my raised beds are looking like at the moment - pretty full! Everything is growing amazing and I'm really happy to have them so handy in the garden. Maybe one day I'll go back to allotment gardening, but for now concentrating on my own small area has been so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greenhouse Mascot

The greenhouse was really starting to collect a lot of junk, so today I gave it a good clear out. And just as I was finishing I saw somethin...